Welcome to the Everything & More Family!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Everything & More, on this blog, their is, well, exactly as the title suggests! From recipes, to DIYs. To home improvement projects to tips for a healthy lifestyle.

Now, let me introduce myself. My name is Ellie, and I am running this blog by myself. I do not expect it to get many views, its something I'm doing to improve my writing. Thankfully for you all, I am not old enough to use AdSense. I mostly like to write many genres in fiction, but I'm trying this out. I love Mexican food and I love watching Dateline. I'm getting baby chicks in a few weeks and one will be named McNugget, which will be mine, and also a goat, who's name would be Chuck Norris Paki Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. (Long story!) So yes, I hope you enjoy my blog and please comment some suggestions as to what I should do next. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts